Regency Insurance Group is committed to keeping customer information secure and confidential. It recognizes the importance of respecting the privacy and confidentiality of information received from customers.
- Regency Group shall recognize its customers' expectations of privacy by safeguarding information customers share with the Company. This commitment to privacy will be maintained regardless of whether it is received by mail, telephone, internet or in person.
- Information shall be collected and used only to the extent necessary to handle or process insurance products, services and claims.
- Regency Group limits access to customers' personal information to only those Company employees with a business reason to access such information.
- Regency Group expects persons or organizations that provide services on its behalf to keep customer information confidential.
- When visiting the Regency Group website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Information collected via IP is not linked to any identifiable personal information.
For more information, please contact 800.686.6640